Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Woop, woop, Woop

There are some names you just don't se on children. Adolph/Adolf, for example is one that rarely gets written on a birth certificate, for obvious reasons. When I volunteer in our elementary school I never see a little Elvis, though it's not hard to find a Jesus. (That's Hay-soos, of course.)

And, unfortunately, I've yet to encounter a Moe, a name that should be worn and said with pride.

I was thinking about this because I recently had printer problems. If you ever do, I highly recommend www.fixyourownprinter.com. I had a malfunctioning laser printer I got as part of a package deal on eBAY, and fixyourownprinter.com had a diagnosis and repair kit for the problem. It arrived two days later with an instructional video, and within an hour I had a perfectly working laser printer. The cost, by the by, was dirt cheap. It couldn't be easier.

I have no connection with them, and I hate to sound like a shill for someone. But these folks are pros. 

Oh, and the head technician, who appears on the video and provides tech support, is named Moe, so you know he’s the real deal. No eye pokes, but the best printer repair resource on the Web.

No comments: